Our client is an award winning business in a specialised area. They have a long standing reputation and have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world. Their knowledge spans far and wide and have been around for over 20 years in the industry.
They are yet again growing and are looking for a Senior Telemarketing Executive to work alongside their top sales professional in the business. Within this role you will learn from the cradle to the grave how this business works and earn commission along the way!
Role Overview and Responsibilities
Your role will be to lead by example by finding new customers that want us to design and build their exhibition stands. They are generally interested in enquiries with a value greater than £10,000 in particular companies that have global exhibition programs. It will be your responsibility to call exhibitor lists at shows around the world and build and manage pipeline documents. You will be targeted on finding 5 quality opportunities each week.
As part of your training you will be expected to visit exhibitions in both the UK and overseas with our experienced field based sales team. The appointments that you make will be undertaken by the sales team so it is important that you can work as part of this team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- A highly experienced Senior Telemarketing Executive with B2B experience dealing with management at the highest level.
- Used to making quality appointments for field sales in a competitive market.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and CRM
- A UK passport holder with your own vehicle you must be capable of occasionally working out of normal hour’s onsite in the UK or overseas visiting clients and exhibitions
- Second language would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of Marketing , Exhibitions and Events
- Drive and ambition for future progression
The successful candidate has the opportunity to progress within the company by either entering into direct sales or by building their own telemarketing and telesales teams providing they can lead by example and demonstrate they can motivate other team members.
If you are interested please send your CV to us today!
Ardour Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Set up a job alert.