SEO Content Manager
My client is one of the world’s largest communications groups employing over 16,000 people globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a content manager to join their award winning SEO team.
- The role of the Performance Content Manager will sit in the SEO team. This is an exciting time to join as the team embark on their next stage of growth. This is an exciting and challenging role for a creative and motivated self-starter to come in and lead a blue-chip client portfolio.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in SEO, Content and Outreach. You’ll be brimming with bright ideas and creative vision. Someone who can interpret a client’s brief and deliver inventive solutions to their real-world business needs.
- They are not looking for someone to put keywords on to webpages or build low quality links. They need someone that will understand a client’s goals and objectives, research their market, understand their consumers and apply creative thinking to develop a strong content proposition that will help them hit their performance objectives (improve rankings, increase visibility etc.).
- They need you to have the confidence and spark to come up with and deliver content ideas for their clients, as well as for new business pitches and proposals.
- The ideal candidate will be a content specialist but will have an all-rounded SEO knowledge and good experience working on content and outreach campaigns. You should be able to develop a content plan/strategy that is tied to organic search objectives.
- Ability to think outside the box to formulate creative campaigns that achieve digital cut through.
- Plan and develop data-driven performance content strategies and roadmaps – with experience in all areas from ideation, through to design, implementation and measurement.
- Develop link-earning strategies alongside key stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Have an established book of press contacts to be able to successfully outreach digital PR campaigns.
- Manage external production suppliers and source new suppliers.
- Support the team in the development of products and services for content and SEO.
- Work with the Performance Content Director and content team to manage and improve the performance content production workflow, through briefs, frameworks and best practice.
- Work with Performance Content Director to grow our services in content strategy and implementation, as well as outreach and digital PR.
- Lead on strategy to ensure content and SEO is harnessed effectively to deliver on client KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into clear, cohesive and innovative approaches for the agency.
- Prepare and lead client meetings, ultimately becoming a trusted client contact.
- Ability to report back both internally and externally on client progress, as well as keeping abreast of digital development opportunities for clients across all areas of the market
- Ability to use research to understand markets, audiences and brands-finding key insights that inspire great work and drive better business decisions
- Guide and facilitate the direction of projects, presenting concepts to clients with confidence.
- A demonstrated love for connecting with clients, presenting ideas and pitching new business.
- Proficiency in idea generation and consultative workshop facilitation to draw out client objectives, challenges, opportunities and key themes is essential.
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-moving agency culture, while still remaining poised and adaptable.
- Help to drive best practice through the SEO team; specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationale and the development of digital campaigns.
- Keep up to date with industry news and any new initiatives.
- Create first-class case studies to represent our best work, entering (and winning!) awards.
You can apply for the role of SEO Content Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.