We have an exciting Digital Marketing & SEO Campaign Manager position based with within a growing business on the Derby/Nottingham border. The role will be overseeing SEO and Digital Marketing for clients.
What the job will involve:
- Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns (encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation, outreach and PR)
- Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors
- Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success
- Work as part of a team. You will be required to work alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi-discipline strategies
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Ideally you will have a minimum of one years’ experience in a relevant role, whether that be in an agency or in-house, preferably with experience of a variety of websites/clients
- You’ll need a genuine interest in the digital marketing industry
- Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing
- An analytical mind-set, good numeracy, written & verbal communication skills and proficiency in using Google Analytics
Desirable requirements to become the SEO Account Manager:
- A degree in marketing, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics accreditation
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Botify, AWR, SEMRush, Moz, KWFinder etc
- An understanding of data and how to represent it visually
- A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation
Benefits: £22,000 – £28,000
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Support and Sales.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.