Why work at Zazzle Media?
Zazzle Media are looking for a SEO Executive to join our growing SEO team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive digital agency with excellent career progression.
As a SEO Executive, you will be required to work on digital marketing campaigns as well as liaising with teams within Zazzle including Content, Digital PR and Design & Development.
Working from our vibrant offices just outside Peterborough, we work hard and play hard with exciting features in the office including a ping pong table, massage chair, popcorn machine as well as a Sonos sound system.
We are looking for problem solvers that are hard working and have the ability to be agile.
Role Summary Tell me about the job?
- Develop, implement and deliver world class organic search campaigns
- Measure campaigns effectively, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our clients websites are technically optimised and fit for purpose
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Commercial modelling and ROI forecasting
- Work collaboratively with other team members on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting
- Use our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the distribution team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Keeping up-to-date on latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry. Attending events and being active on industry social channels
Key Attributes Our ideal candidate…
- Experience of working in a similar role with experience of SEO and PPC would be ideal although self-taught individuals will also be considered
- Ability to manage multiple clients/projects to achieve deliverable objectives
- Strong commercial awareness and drive to achieve client and internal KPIs
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools such as SEOMoz, AHREF, Majestic SEO, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and highly proficient in Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- An understanding of PPC tools including Adwords would be ideal.
- Demonstrate initiative, motivation and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Do you have what it takes?
If you are interested in applying for this role, or want more information, please email Julian Ward or contact the office on: +44 (0)1778 382713.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.