Zazzle Media are looking for a SEO Executive to join our growing SEO team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive digital agency with excellent career progression.
As a SEO Executive, you will be required to work on digital marketing campaigns as well as liaising with teams within Zazzle including Content, Digital PR and Design & Development.
Working from our vibrant offices just outside Peterborough, we work hard and play hard with exciting features in the office including a ping pong table, massage chair, popcorn machine as well as a Sonos sound system.
We are looking for problem solvers that are hard working and have the ability to be agile.
- Develop, implement and deliver world class organic search campaigns
- Measure campaigns effectively, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our clients websites are technically optimised and fit for purpose
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Commercial modelling and ROI forecasting
- Work collaboratively with other team members on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting
- Use our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the distribution team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Keeping up-to-date on latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry. Attending events and being active on industry social channels
- Experience of working in a similar role with experience of SEO and PPC would be ideal although self-taught individuals will also be considered
- Ability to manage multiple clients/projects to achieve deliverable objectives
- Strong commercial awareness and drive to achieve client and internal KPIs
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools such as SEOMoz, AHREF, Majestic SEO, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and highly proficient in Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- An understanding of PPC tools including Adwords would be ideal.
- Demonstrate initiative, motivation and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in applying for this role, or want more information, please email Julian Ward or contact the office on: +44 (0)1778 382713.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.