Stoneacre is one of the UK’s largest. Most successful and fastest growing motor groups with 48 locations nationwide, employing over 3000 staff and representing 22 off the world’s leading car manufacturers.
Stoneacre continues to expand at a rapid rate due to continued success with key recruitment opportunities at our Head Office based at Thorne near Doncaster.
We currently have an exciting role available to join our prosperous ‘Digital Marketing and Development Team’ as an SEO Specialist, working in the fast-paced field of automotive retail.
We are looking to expand due to our long-term plans of heavily redeveloping our main website and taking it to the next level.
About the role: Working as part of a dedicated team, you will contribute to the on-going objective of improving the online visibility of the main Stoneacre website, as well as its accompanying web properties if required It will be your remit to use the best of your knowledge regarding white-hat SEO and SEM techniques to boost search engine rankings and help with third parties to formulate effective PPC campaigns. Lead generation will also be a factor, as you strive to maximise our conversion rates. Such techniques will include acquiring links through the means of building strong on- and off-page content, working with our Copywriter to create effective on-page content and also ensuring the more technical aspects of SEO are correctly applied. Although working as part of a team, you will also be able to work independently and use your own initiative to solve problems and make great strides in your work. Ideally, you will have worked in an agency or in-house environment to meet similar objectives and KPIs. Your SEO knowledge will have grown to a more-than-competent level as a result. In addition, you’ll have experience using digital marketing tools, including the likes of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Moz, Majestic and Screaming Frog.
- Monitor and analyse keyword rankings, with a view to take opportunities to improve keywords on an individual basis and fortify keywords already in strong positions
- Keyword research for content creation; while we have a Copywriter, you may also be required to create your own content at busy times
- Research and make changes to Meta Data to improve click-through rates
- Use the likes of Google Analytics to monitor traffic and analyse page and conversion performance
- Use Google Search Console to monitor the more technical aspects of the website, such as sitemaps and site errors
- Formulate PPC strategies to be actioned
- Work with our Social Media team to help promote our products and services on the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- In the long-term, put together actionable SEO strategies for your areas of responsibility
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and where Search Engine Marketing is at right now
- Competent with Google Analytics, with experience/understanding with other SEO tools
- Experience in an SEO role at a Digital Agency or In-House would be beneficial
- Able to show good communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Proactive and can work on own initiative
- Passionate about your work
- Able to work with stakeholders and third parties
- Able to work spreadsheets on Google Docs and Excel
- Able to adapt to changing priorities if required
- Salary £22,000 to £25,000 – dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory and Christmas Eve
- Bonus pay per six-month period for no sick days taken
- Fantastic team environment
- Free on-site car parking
- Office directly next to motorway connections (M18, M62, M1, A1)
- Short walk from train station (Thorne North)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.