My client is an independent energy consultancy services provider based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Due to the expansion of their sales operation we are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join the team.
It is the role of the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to retain and grow nominated accounts, focussing on maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction with the companyÃ¢s services through managing projects, fixing any issues and delivering a high-quality service. The SDM will report directly to their Line Manager, as well as work closing with the companyÃ¢s sales team.
- Produce correctly worded, accurate and timely proposals in line with the companyÃ¢s pricing guidelines
- Gain referrals from all contacts, prospects, new and existing customers
- Obtain details of relevant energy contacts from within your customers to pass onto the cloud sales team
- Qualify and when agreed with your Line Manager, respond to opportunities in a professional and timely manner
- Update CRM daily with accurate client information, timescales, qualification percentages, sales values and follow up actions
- Produce Monthly Target list (Yellow List) or as requested by your Line Manager from time to time
- Manage customer and contract service reviews on a regular basis, record minutes and actions
- Act as focal point for any escalated customer issues
- Produce any required service reporting
- Maintain accurate contract data in Sharepoint
- Ensure all contracts have signed Subscription License Agreement
- Train customers on the product as required
- Work with and support delivery teams on any required issues
- Manage renewal schedule for accounts, target 100% renewals
- Achieve quarterly targets
The candidate will be expected to have an interest in, and some ability in the following
- Customer management
- Meeting commitments
- Problem solving
- Report writing
The candidate will be expected to adhere to the following:
- Time and Attendance in accordance with company policy when in office
- Attendance at customer premises around the UK on a timely basis
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Submit expenses in line with company policy
- Suggest improved ways of working
- Professional Telephone Manner
- Work in accordance with company Policies & Procedures in accordance with the Company Handbook
If you would like to apply for this excellent opportunity, please contact Sophia on 07815590059Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.