TXO Systems is going through an exciting period of growth and we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Services Sales Executive to join our successful Services division based in Chepstow, UK. The Services Sales Executive will directly support the Services Sales Manager to target, maintain and grow a strategic group of account portfolio primarily within a defined portfolio/region.
The successful candidate will have:–
- B2B account management experience. It is highly desirable that this is in the telecoms sector. We would also, however, be interested in receiving applicants from different verticals such as commercial enterprise.
- A comprehensive understanding of dealing with both national and international companies. Highly desirable for this to be have been gained with an asset interest in fixed line and mobile network equipment.
- An excellent track record of early stage/new product business development experience, including the preparation of tenders.
- Excellent outgoing communication skills, and will be happy to travel when required.
- An additional European language skill. This would be highly desirable but not essential.
If you are looking for your next career challenge and want to surround yourself with skilled and passionate colleagues, apply to join TXO Systems today.
In return, TXO Systems will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary plus commission, benefits including pensions, medical cash plans and life insurance as well as the chance to join a successful team. You’ll also receive a personalised induction program tailored to match your specific needs and our business strategy. Furthermore, your learning will continue with on-the-job training, together with your skilled colleagues and a personal buddy to help you settle in.
If you like the sound of joining our team and meet the above criteria, please apply by emailing a copy of your CV together with a covering letter outlining your package expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.