Main Purpose of the Job:
To explore, identify and close new business opportunities throughout the UK via the telephone.
• Work as part of a team responsible for the development of new business concentrating on areas where new National Tyres and Autocare branches have been opened.
• Provide administrative support to field based sales staff
• Identify business opportunities by sector and geographical area and then proactively approach
• Promote, present and demonstrate National Tyres’ on-line account management tool.
• Contribute towards the achievement of the team margin targets
• Manage aged debt with credit control department
• Maintain accurate records of all existing and potential customers
• Ensure that all Quality and Safety Standards, including those required for ISO: 9001/2000 are
maintained and improved at all times
• Attend as required: Sales Meetings, Training Courses, Industry Events where applicable
• To follow all safe working practice guidelines and keep own area of work clean and tidy
• To carry out any other duties when required
Skills Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven Telesales competence and experience
• A track record of developing new business and managing existing relationships
• Written and verbal presentation skills. PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills.
• IT literate. Microsoft outlook, word, excel and power-point
• Literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to self-manage
• Telesales competence and experience
• An ambition to succeed and develop a career with National Fleet
Set up a job alert.