Central Employment are delighted be supporting an expanding in-house Digital Marketing, eCommerce team in County Durham as they look to appoint a Social Media & Email Marketing Coordinator.
Reporting to the E Commerce Business Manager, the Social Media & Email Coordinator is responsible for implementing planning and strategy to increase social following, increasing social and email revenue, lowering the cost of social ads with engaging organic content, managing a social ads budget and maintaining a regular series of emails. Within this role the candidate would work collectively to ensure regular scheduling of creative content and affiliate marketing opportunities are carried out. These duties will also be applied to third party partnerships within the company.
Key Duties of the Social Media & Email Marketing Coordinator:
- Support the E Commerce team members to develop a social media and email strategy with clear set KPIs to increase sales, brand awareness and customer retention.
- Plan and deliver a clear consistent content and messaging on all social media channels with sales and promotion email communications.
- Strategize a solid content strategy for blog posts, PR and outreach.
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliate marketers and influencers.
- Respond and engage in social media communities by developing posts and discussions.
- Budget planning and producing reports to ensure ROI is maintained on planned social media advertising.
- Work within the E Commerce team on digital strategy and work closely to the Marketing team for PR opportunities.
- Manage all social media platforms and third-party client contact.
- Continuous monitoring of the social media accounts with provide interaction with users and followers.
- Prioritise and plan social ad budgets to maximize the ROI.
- Promote and push the visibility of photos and video created by in house teams.
- Google Analytics proficient to report on performance of social media activity.
- Develop content calendar for copywriters to ensure a constant and relevant content.
- Regularly meet up with partners for seasonal campaigns and product range launches.
- Identify target customers, goals and KPIs so promotion strategies are implemented.
- Develop a customer retention and loyalty plan for a customer lifecycle.
- Must keep up to date with social platform changes and best practices.
- Responsible for meeting social revenue sales targets.
- Manage both company and third party client promotions and newsletter emails.
- Ensure that company branding is implemented on all emails.
- Analyse current email practices and implement recommendations of improvement.
- Utilize all customer data maximise the ROI of segmentations and upselling.
- Implement a regular email schedule with A/B testing of results.
- Action strategies to grow subscriber lists.
- Responsible for meeting email revenue sales targets.
- Attention to detail
- Target driven with ability to budget
- Strategy implementation with analysis of campaign results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated with outstanding planning and time keeping
- Outstanding knowledge of all social media platforms including social advertising
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices to increase social engagement
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Minimum two years experience within a Social Digital Marketing role with experience of task delegation
- Marketing, content creation, planning and copywriting experience is required
Set up a job alert.