Our mission is to help software companies succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
About the role
You may already be working as a Solutions Architect. You may call yourself an Integration Consultant or a Sales Engineer. You may be working in a technical or product role and want more customer-facing experience. Either way – we want to hear from you!
Working in our agile Sales team, you’ll use your skills in technical consulting and project management to enable leading software vendors to build incredible customer experiences and assist them in overcoming any technical challenges along the way.
You’ll be part of a small, expert team playing a key role in growing Paddle’s business and delivering a fantastic onboarding experience for new sellers.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the Paddle product suite, including the checkout, dashboard, and APIs]
- Communicate confidently with CTOs and developers to support them in building incredible experiences for their customers
- Write integration plans and sample code for sellers to assist them in implementing the Paddle checkout and SDKs
- Support and empower Account Executives on customer calls
- Play a role in product development, by communicating issues and feature requests to the Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute to public and internal documentation
- Experience using and integrating APIs
- Strong interpersonal and customer management skills
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of SQL or PHP
- Exposure to desktop software development on OSX (Objective C) or Windows (C#)
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
What’s in it for you
We are a diverse team of 60 people (quickly on our way to 100+) based near London Bridge. We care deeply about enabling a great culture as we scale, which is inclusive no matter your background, rewarding for you and enables high performance, which is why we offer these (constantly evolving) benefits:
- Fair compensation: you’ll get a competitive salary, share options to succeed if we do, and pension contributions matched up to 3%.
- Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it’s the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours, and 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
- Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
- Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, dedicated on-boarding as well as regular internal and external training we’ll pay for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on new opportunities at Paddle!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.