Our client is an international online property company who is successfully growing and therefore looking for an experienced Spanish speaking Sales Executive to join their busy and successful Sales team.
They are seeking a Spanish speaking Sales Executive ideally with some exposure to a sales related role i.e Sales / Account Management/ Business development or with a keen interest in moving into the Sales field. TAs a bilingual Spanish speaking Sales Executive your role will be to prospect and target Business clients in order to build and develop new client relationships. You will need to be Sales oriented, target driven and comfortable in selling over the phone hungry for success. Additional fluency in Italian would be highly desirable however not essential to this position.
Please bear in mind that this role is based in Milton Keynes; therefore you will need to be within a good commuting distance to their offices on a daily basis.
- Spanish to mother tongue level and fluent English
- Fluent written and spoken Italian language skills are desirable but not essential
- Proven Sales experience gained from an Account Management, Sales Executive/Representative, Inside Sales, Business Development / upselling role
- A keen interest in moving into a B2B sale, target driven, and result focused, sales environment.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
- The ability to commute to Milton Keynes or relocate
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jon. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.