We are currently recruiting for a full time Sales Manager to work on our launch annual trade show, organic world IBERIA, which will be launched in Madrid in June 2019.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to be part of an exciting launch event for an award-winning Exhibition Company, based in Brighton. The successful candidate must be confident at selling on the phone and occasionally face to face with a consultative approach, strong communication and organisation skills are a must. You must have superb account management skills with the ability to confidently convert sales, a high level of attention to detail is essential within this role.
Diversified Communications UK is part of a rapidly growing, highly successful trade exhibition and media group, with our head office in Portland, Maine, USA.
Here in the UK we now organise 15 highly successful trade shows, all of them leaders in their sectors as well as publishing several market leading trade magazines. We also produce a range of digital products that support the industries we work in. Over 115 highly motivated and talented people work in our Brighton, Cotswolds, Peterborough and London offices, all focused on creating the best possible exhibiting and visiting experiences for our customers.
We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’, attitude. We’ll offer a vibrant working environment — our modern offices are right in the heart of Brighton, and our teams are the best in the business.
START DATE: ASAP
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Key Account Management
- Selling both on the telephone and occasionally face to face, with a consultative selling approach
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Attending relevant industry events /competitor trade shows & conferences
- Ensuring that individual and team sales targets are met
- To provide excellent customer relations at all times
- Work closely with other departments such as Operations, Marketing, and Finance, to ensure delivery of client needs
- Writing sales emails, reports, newsletters, and excellent copy for exhibitor sales campaigns
- Keeping abreast with the latest industry news online, social media and attending events
- Partly responsible for Social Media on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Updating and maintaining all systems relevant to the event, including exhibitor database, sales figures and contracts and floor plan
- Assisting Group Event Director with administration work, contracts and requests
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Spanish speaking (Native or fluent)
- A minimum of three years dedicated Event/Sales experience with a proven track record
- The ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Self-starter who’s able to excel in an autonomous environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to think commercially and strategically
- Comfortable networking at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong leader and a great team player
Set up a job alert.