- The opportunity has arisen for a sales executive to join the sponsorship team at a leading football club. The role will involve playing a key role in lead generation for the sponsorship sales process
- This placement offers a unique opportunity to learn about the inner workings of the sports industry and an introduction to the sponsorship sales process
- Making introductory calls to the organisations that the club have approached in order to discuss partnership opportunities.
- Navigate through the companies in order to obtain email addresses, schedule calls and meetings for the sponsorship sales team
- Build solid foundations in early stages of the relationship between the client and these companies
- The key performance measure will be the number of meetings/calls confirmed
- Working closely with the research, design and operations team in preparation for the meetings. Assisting with logistics, reports and presentations
- Maintaining an accurate database of companies and reporting
Required Skills & Personal Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Diligent attitude when faced with large pieces of work
- High level of commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and result led
- Strong communication, organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach with ability to work under own initiative and also in a team
- Educated to degree level (Minimum 2:1)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Set up a job alert.