Rare opportunity for a highly talented Events Sponsorship Sales Manager to join a hugely successful team, within a world leading B2B conferences and events organiser.
You will be responsible for selling sponsorship packages on a series of global conferences and events focusing on the Telecoms industry. This role requires a very consultative approach, excellent client relationship building skills, and a demonstrable track record of winning new business as well as developing and managing key client accounts within the B2B events industry.
You must also be willing to travel extensively throughout the year, both for events and business trips.
- 3-5 years’ experience selling sponsorship on a large B2B conferences portfolio is essential
- A proven ability to exceed targets
- Experience and understanding of international sales at a senior level
- A proven ability to negotiate at C-level with global companies
- A desire to travel frequently
- Education to degree level
- Proven experience of new business generation and account management
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Languages are a big advantage
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Exceed agreed revenue targets for each campaign
- Research, identify and close new business
- Management of key accounts around the globe
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior level decision makers
- Travel extensively to visit clients
- Learn and adapt to a new market quickly
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline alongside accurate forecasting
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (OTE £80k)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.