Influential and dynamic conference organiser focusing on the global Oil & Gas industry is looking to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Manager to sell sponsorship packages on their events world-wide.
The company focuses on the business dynamics of O&G. They host a series of global conferences and dinners including Europe’s largest O&G conference and the world’s largest O&G awards.
The role is based in London but offers international travel to visit clients and attend other Oil & Gas Council events (both in EMEA and beyond) for those that exceed their sales targets.
- Previous work in B2B Sponsorship Sales in a conference/exhibition company is essential
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excels in face-to-face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Confident of generating new business leads from cold calling and industry research
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivation/drive with a work-ethic based on never giving up.
- Results oriented
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the oil and gas, and/or, finance sectors would be an advantage
- To sell a range of sponsorship packages including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship, online advertising, exhibition booths, thought leadership packages and branding solutions to existing clients and new business prospects
- To research new leads and follow up existing leads
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets
- Attend events – both the company’s events and industry events – to network with clients directly face-to-face
- Meet KPIs such as call times, dial rates and proposals sent
- Accurately forecast and report your achievements to your line manager
- Location: Fulham, London
- Salary: £35,000 per annum (plus commission)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.