Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am – 4pm – Flexible to work part at home and part in the office
Reward: £21,000 – £24,000
Benefits: 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays which increases over longer period of service, day off for birthday after 12 months, cycle to work, training budget
We have an exciting opportunity to join a consistently growing company that operates globally as a Sports and Nutrition Sales Executive. This role will be to manage an already thriving client portfolio but to also support in gaining new business, working in a fast paced yet friendly Sales environment. The position will require to travel to meetings across the UK.
To be suitable for this role you will have ideally gained a Sports, Nutrition, Business Management or economics degree due to the nature of the business as well as having at least 12 months experience within a sales position where you have worked with new and existing Accounts, building strong relationships, and handling accounts to highly professional standard. You will have a keen interest in Health and wellbeing.
- Main point of contact for key accounts both new and existing
- Answering a busy phoneline and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Building strong and professional relationships with accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities by understanding clients needs and matching the company’s products best suited to them
- Attend regular meetings with Key Accounts, ideally 1-2 meetings per month
- Hold presentations of new product development to clients
- Conduct regular calls with clients to ensure they are happy with their service
- Keeping up to date with market trends and conditions by utilising market research tools
- Communicate with Sales Assistants to ensure all orders are processed and delivered on time
- Assist the Sales Assistant with any support and training required
- Attend weekly sales meetings with the team
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have proven Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Must have the flexibility to travel to meetings across the nation
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, verbally and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Track record of exceeding KPI targets
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Excellent PC skills; High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.