Store Assistant Manager applicants will be reliable with a professional and focused approach to store operations and people management.
The Store Assistant Manager will have excellent operational skills and a proven track record of driving measureable performance improvements using practical techniques.
As part of their ongoing development Store Assistant Managers will attend our excellent training facilities in Liverpool on the management programme for up to 3 weeks. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
- Salary£21,324 plus up to £6,000 OTE
- Be an ambassador for your store, creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Lead by example
- Achievement of KPIs such as sales, salaries and stock loss targets
- Take ownership for recruiting, training and managing a team of up to 60 staff
- Responsible for performance and absence management
- Ensure adherence to health and safety and security
The Ideal Candidate
- Hardworking and reliable
- Ability to lead, manage and develop others
- Experience of managing a team of more than 10
- Deal effectively with customer and staff issues
- Able to demonstrate good commercial awareness
- Possess a creative approach to merchandising
- An inquisitive mind with a good eye for detail
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of working in a retail environment is essential, preferably within a high volume, fast paced business
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Staff uniform
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.