Are you an experienced medical device man-manager? My client has an excellent opportunity managing their Surgical Team selling Hernia Mesh, Sutures and Liquid Tissue Adhesive. This is a very competitive market worth over £15 billion and our clients are looking for a dynamic and hungry individual to drive the business forward.
- Bonus: 25%
You should have previous man-management experience of a surgical sales team within the medical sector. You should be willing and prepared to travel across the UK and spend time at the head office in the North West on a regular basis.
Managing 6 (4 in surgical sales and 2 in suture sales) reps your key responsibilities will be:
- To manage the surgical sales team to sell the wound closure and sealant product range to prospective and existing customers.
- To widen the portfolio of products taken by existing customers.
- To achieve the companies sales targets with the agreed geographical territories and within regional teams.
- To maintain key customers and position of the company as preferred supply partner.
- To coordinate and project manage the new business.
- To mentor, coach and train team members to maintain high professional standards and sales effectiveness.
Liquid Tissue Adhesive, Haemostats, Sutures, Collagens & Hernia Mesh.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.