Salary: Circa £25 – £30,000 basic and uncapped commission based on experience with exciting benefits including bonus, competitive annual leave, company pension, annual company events etc.
We are looking for talented, high energy, Swedish-speaking individuals who want to be part of a growing company and are confident enough to live by their talent and results, to work in Sales Development positions within our company.
Our Sales Development team are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly productive environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting company. We provide a competitive base salary, bonuses, pension, and uncapped commission.
If you are passionate about sales and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
Email your cv to email@example.com
- Place outbound phone calls (cold calling) in the Nordics Market to set appointments and initiate the sales process on behalf of our customers.
- Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) assigned to you.
- Work to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities.
- Manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics.
- Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Discover.org and other data sources
- Make 50+ calls daily into target accounts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales.
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality.
- Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged.
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
- Experience selling in a sales-driven environment.
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly learn new processes.
• IT proficient.
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
Company pension contribution.
Competitive annual leave
Personal and company related bonus
Loyalty Rewards Scheme
Fantastic career development opportunities
Company celebration events
Operatix Learning Academy
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.