Our client, who provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth and decrease churn from existing customer, is currently looking for an excellent sales representative for the Swedish market.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the overall sales focusing on dormant and potential clients ensuring each opportunity is maximised.
- Working to sales targets
- Responsible for Business Development
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Completing reports
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you’ll need:
- Full fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience within sales
- Being an excellent team player and target driven.
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based would be ideal
- Being able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office package would be ideal
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
Set up a job alert.