About the role
You will work with senior individuals within Swanky, including one of the founders, to help us manage inbound leads and seamlessly on-board new clients. At Swanky, the sales process is less about ‘selling’ and more about diligently qualifying leads to establish how we can most effectively form dynamic long-term partnerships with our clients. You will be responsible for qualifying leads, and scheduling, progressing and participating in sales conversations from end-to-end.
This is earmarked as a junior role with an opportunity to learn from the ground up. Significant progression will be a possibility for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Manage inbound leads from our website, existing clients and technology partners
- Collaborate with and support the sales leaders in each of our services/offices to identify the right person to be progressing each sales opportunity
- Maintain detailed and accurate CRM records and administration of our new business pipeline
- Build and maintain good working relationships with potential clients by participating in sales calls and proactively progressing new opportunities
- Liaise with key technology partners within the ecommerce ecosystem
- Learn from senior figures in one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most innovative digital agencies
What are we looking for?
- Be an excellent and dynamic communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills (including high attention to detail), adept at building and maintaining long term relationships.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is naturally excited by the opportunity to develop new skills and services in the ever-changing tech sector.
- High level of commercial awareness and the ability to understand clients’ needs.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity operates autonomously and can make informed decisions quickly with the clients best interests at the forefront.
- Possess exemplary client service skills, to all people, all of the time.
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Native English speaker; additional European languages would be an advantage.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.