Just Recruitment is looking for a Technical Sales Assistant on behalf of a company based in Sudbury on a Part-time basis.
You will have excellent organisation skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects at once.
- Sales activities
- Preparing and sending quotes
- Providing administrative support including inputting data and filing
- Managing and responding to incoming enquiries both on phone and via email systems
- Liaising with customers
- Liaising with the Marketing Department to provide updates and information on individual projects and contracts to assist in the preparation of promotional material
- Managing and compiling industry compliance documentation, third party accreditation documents, forms and questionnaires
- ISO Quality Management
- Providing data for internal reporting and forecasting
A mix of the following key skills would be particularly beneficial to this role:
- A minimum of 3–5 years in an admin/quality/technical sales role
- Qualified to Graduate Level or equivalent, preferably with a technical / STEM-related degree
- A professional, confident and approachable manner
- The ability to plan, prepare and act decisively
- An effective communicator who is customer-focused, creative and proactive
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- The ability to prioritise, adapt and work to strict and competing deadlines
- A solid understanding of the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This is a part-time position with the possibility for full-time hours.
- Hours of work: 20-37.5 hours a week between 9 am and 5.30 pm, Mon-Fri. Can be flexible
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- The team also have a very friendly office dog!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.