We need a proactive individual with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure Technologies. As your skills develop, you will be required to enhance your product knowledge and eventually develop your own client base.
You will gain an understanding of the products/services provided, the existing customer base, business needs, how to identify decision makers and how to deliver exceptional customer service when developing and maintaining customer relationships. You will learn how to effectively respond to queries, get involved with problem solving and complete of project work when required.
You will be responsible for researching and distributing industry information to the team, attending conferences, scheduling meetings and preparing quotes/proposals whilst maintaining awareness of technical developments/advancements and knowing when to escalate to the team leader, all the while adhering to processes, keeping systems updated and working effectively within the team.
As a Technical Sales Account Manager you will be required to:
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how the company’s solutions can meet their needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM and any other software tools provided, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work with other team members to ensure database is up to date, so that the sales data collectors are identifying the right people.
Qualifications & Skills Required
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You must be friendly, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. We are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
You must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner and will be punctual, positive, flexible, focused, consistent and welcoming to change.
You will appear very professional in your appearance and how you conduct yourself at all times.
As a member of our Sales team you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- 20 days holiday increasing with service (plus bank holidays)
- Travel insurance
- Sandler Sales training and coaching
- Office 365 subscription for personal use
Set up a job alert.