Field Sales Lighting & Traffic (Scotland)
Mallatite Limited, manufacturers & distributors of street lighting, traffic and highways equipment, are seeking to appoint a Field Sales Engineer to cover Scotland
Applicants shall have a broad experience of products such as Roads & Area Lighting, Lanterns, Columns, Signage, Bollards, ANPR, Traffic Counters, V.M.S Signage, Traffic Control and Management Equipment together with an established customer portfolio across, contracting, house builders, local and central government.
- Selling into Local Authorities and main contractors for highway electrical products.
- Establishing new customer relationships, and maintaining existing relationships.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- A strong technical awareness of product and design standards.
- A high level of literacy and numeracy.
- The ability to learn about new products quickly, and adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive, professional, customer focused approach.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- A demonstrable track record within sales through hitting and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to provide regular sales forecasts and reports.
- A full driving licence.
A generous package commensurate with a FTSE 250 PLC business is offered to the successful team player, demonstrating a strong mind-set with robust commercial skill set and a self-motivated desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward you’re CV together with a covering letter indicating current salary for the attention of Jennifer.Burton@mallatite.co.uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.