VANRATH Sales & Marketing are recruiting a Technical Marketing Specialist for a market leading, innovative learning software provider, based in Antrim.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an agile marketing team, to assist customer marketing programs across a global software portfolio.
The Technical Marketing Specialist will encourage product use, while offering complementary products, promoting customer satisfaction, and supporting the renewals process.
- Setting up marketing automation workflows for customer adoption and retention
- Management of target list segments, ensuring effective targeting
- Ensure global best practices for email communication, as well as data governance standards.
- Conduct quality control checks, ensuring that creative conforms to industry best practices for deliverability and customer engagement
- Development of re-engagement programs to comply with email sending regulations and to keep data integrity
- Working with Demand Generation & Sales teams on tailoring effective scoring models
- Monitor, test and report on marketing automation metrics.
- Develop and manage internal how to guides in relation to marketing data management and email sending
- Support marketing objectives to create a consistent user experience across all channels
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following
- A minimum of 2 years technical marketing experience, strong in email marketing
- Working knowledge of using data and analytics to drive marketing activities
- Marketing experience within a customer retention role, preferably for a software service provider
- Educated to degree in a Marketing related subject
- A good communicator, who can adapt to understand different teams internally / externally
- A self starter, intuitive, able to work autonomously.
- High attention to detail, ability to work to at pace with accuracy.
- Strong user of IT systems and packages.
- Highly competitive salary – dependent on relevant experience
- Company contribution pension plan
- Private health care
- Training & Development
- Free gym membership
- Free healthy foods, tea and coffee
- Free on-site parking.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.