The Alcumus Group are recruiting a Technical Sales Advisor. Based from our Aylesbury office and working as part of a successful & established Alcumus Sypol business, the Technical Sales Advisor will be responsible for dealing with technical enquiries from existing and prospective customers, as well as cold calling and following up strategic marketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities to meet individual objectives and targets. You will identify sales opportunities through a highly active and consultative sales approach, providing solutions to their monitoring services needs and challenges, working in a wide range of market sectors and with companies that are SME through to multi-billion PLC, based in the UK.
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- £55K OTE
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Life Assurance.
- Online & In-store retail discount.
- The Technical Sales Advisor will be dealing with selling into and offering technical advice to Health & Safety Managers, Advisors, Consultants and individuals whose role is to manage work place safety, risk management and the environment.
- These customers will be looking for the Technical Sales Advisor to provide them with support and advice on what range of monitoring services and solutions should be specified. Ranging from noise monitoring, air monitoring to LEV and more.
- The Technical Sales Advisor will be working often reactively, dealing with incoming queries and up-selling to this existing customer base.
- 80% of the time the Technical Sales Advisor will be making outbound calls proactively, selling the business and their product solutions to relevant customers within our chosen markets and industries. Often, following up strategic marketing campaigns where key decision makers have engaged with the business either F2F or via our digital channels.
- Working closely with the field based business development team, providing cross sell opportunities for other services, ensuring a consultative approach to maximise all available commercial opportunities.
- The Technical Sales Advisor will work very closely with our consultants and operations teams to create professional technical proposals to meet he client needs.
- To adopt and implement CRM into daily activities ensuring accurate reporting and forecasts.
- The Technical Sales Advisor, with support from the Sales Manager, will be responsible for developing and managing their sales pipeline, ensuring there is enough opportunity to achieve targets, while controlling from point of sale to close.
- Significant outbound telesales experience
- Successful and proven track record in telesales
- To develop relationships and identify new business opportunities
- High level of customer service
- To be able to write proposals and quotations, quickly and effectively
- Ability to seek out the larger commercial opportunity through a consultative sales process
- Able to use LinkedIn as a tool for new business and preparation
- Excellent telephone sales manner and ability
- Proactive individual
We are AlcumusSypol, part of the market leading Alcumus Group, for over 30 years we have been the market leader in COSHH management. With an impressive 97% year on year retention of clients that includes 35% of the FTSE 100, we maintain an annual double-digit growth.
To find out more information about the Alcumus Group or AlcumusSypol, please visit our website http://www.alcumusgroup.com or our Glassdoor profile https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Alcumus-Group-Reviews-E1362624.htm to see what it’s like to work for us.
Set up a job alert.