12 month contract available for an experienced Sales Advisor in Newton Aycliffe. Due to company expansion this may lead to a permanent opportunity.
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are working in partnership with a highly successful business in Newton Aycliffe. We are looking for a customer service focused team-player who has an eye for detail and an aptitude for reading and interpreting drawings with respect to kitchen design.
The role will involve converting customer drawings into accurate quotations/orders using in house systems, within strict time frames. The post will also involve building relationships with customers, dealing with enquiries, dealing with missing information and working within a team.
Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Sales background especially pro-active telephone sales
- Drawing package experience such as CAD
- Technical (Granite, Quartz or Timber) worksurfaces knowledge
- Experience in kitchen design
- Experience of applying customer service skills in the bespoke manufacturing sector
- IT literate
- Competence and experience in telephone based customer service/account management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to manage own time and work to strict deadlines
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract to start in April 2017. Interviews will be held immediately so please apply today! Salary for the role is £18,925 – £22,850 plus benefits. Due to company expansion there is a high chance the role will lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.