Being part of the management team and reporting to the General Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on success.
It is essential that you have a good General Engineering background, ideally apprenticeship trained with knowledge and experience in Milling, Turning, Sheet Metal, Assembly, Plating and Powder Coat Painting. You must also understand: ISO 9001:2008, and AS9100.
You must be familiar with the existing market place and be able to target new markets. You will be expected to set up and monitor supply agreements and contracts.
You will be responsible for Team Management as follows:
- Management, motivation & development of the sales team.
- Management of target delivery ensuring that forecasts are accurate and timely.
- Report in accordance with management requirements and deadlines i.e. forecasting and sales metrics.
- Presentations, costing and quote generation.
- Qualification of prospective customers, work with customers at all levels to initiate and develop close customer relationships.
- Conduct customer tours of our state-of-the-art facility.
- Monitoring of agreed targets and objectives to ensure their successful achievement.
If you have a proven track record in sales, excellent people management/ leadership skills, consider yourself to be a team player who has drive, determination and is not afraid to take responsibility; then we would like to hear from you.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.