- Submitting compliant tender responses to clients
- Deployment planning of complex solutions in the field, including detailed paperwork
- Supporting other colleagues in the Sales team with the more technical elements of a proposal
- Ensuring clients know and benefit from the range of managed services available
- Managing a select group of key accounts
- Generating sales proposals and contract renewal options
- Developing internal systems to improve customer service and sales activity
- Producing supporting documentation to cover product and service delivery, including logistics
- Market sector research and intelligence gathering to identify sales leads
- General marketing activities
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales / account management role.
- Experience of working in a technical field within a customer facing role.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- An ambitious, articulate and hardworking team player willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Good administration skills with an eye for accuracy and detail.
- Previous experience within a technical sales role.
- Understanding of the Internet, IT networks and equipment.
- Based in Chessington
- £40,000 plus £10k OTE
- Full training on all products
- Company pension
- Life cover upon successful completion of probation period
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.