About Panel Systems
Panel Systems Ltd, are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke sandwich panels for markets including the construction industry, leisure vehicles, modular building and automotive.
Our capability also extends across a diverse range of production skills including pressed metal fabrication and CNC machining / cutting of board materials.
We are also one of Europe’s largest fabricators of hot wire cut Extruded Polystyrene for multiple sectors throughout the UK and beyond.
Role & Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a new Technical Sales Manager to join our Architectural and Composite Panels (ACP) Division. This is a permanent, full time position that will involve visiting customers across the UK and working from our Sheffield based factory.
You will be responsible for generating sales with new and existing customers and managing customer contracts. Your role will involve demonstrating our strong manufacturing capabilities and our ability to create bespoke panel specifications as required by the customer.
Duties of the Technical Sales Manager:
- Maintaining and increasing sales according to pre-agreed budgets.
- Managing existing customer relationships.
- Developing new business with dormant and potential customers.
- Following up the progress of key contract quotations.
- Following up leads and opportunities generated by the company’s website and inside sales team.
- Assisting Contractors and Architects with the bespoke make up and performance of our panel products.
- Close liaison with the Inside Sales team and company Sales Manager.
- Preparing monthly reports.
You will need to be organised, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a small team and under pressure. The role involves travel across the UK, therefore you must also be a confident and safe driver, with a full clean driver’s licence.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Experience of MS Word & Excel
- Must be very organised and be able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of construction and manufacturing industry – preferred but not essential as full product and sector training will be provided.
Headquartered at Welland Close, Parkwood Industrial Estate, Sheffield, S3 9QY.
Hours of work will be split between working at our Sheffield based facility and traveling to customers throughout the UK.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday – 8.15am to 5pm, with a 45-minute break.
Friday – 8.15am to 2:15pm, with a 30-minute break.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary – negotiable dependent on experience
- Company Car
- Annual bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (1 extra day added for each 3 years’ service up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Automatic enrolment into company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for the position of Technical Sales Manager at Panel Systems Ltd, please send a CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.