An Alcumus ISOQAR role based in Manchester
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Generous pension
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance (3x basic salary)
- Access to employee reward platform.
Working within ISOQAR, the UK’s fastest growing UKAS accredited certification body, you will be tasked with providing a swift and efficient response to client requests for certification quotes, and to increase sales activity to win new business.
- Processing of questionnaires received and production of quotes in line with KPI targets
- Liaison with technical department as necessary to resolve any technical issues delaying production of quote or completion of application review/audit plan
- Liaison with clients and consultants to promote the addition of new standards to existing registrations
- Liaison with potential clients to advise on benefits of certification, certification process, standards, extensions to scope etc. to maintain and grow market share.
- Experience of account management
- Demonstrable experience of building strong working relationships at all levels
- IT literate, competent use of MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Plus capable of learning how to use a bespoke system
- Ability to complete tenders, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and supplier proposals to a highly professional standard.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.