Woodscape has been creating quality hardwood street furniture and external structures for some of the UK’s most vibrant public spaces for 40 years. A privately-owned, family run business design and manufacture hardwood furniture; working with the UK’s leading Architects, Landscape Designers, as well as many public and private sector clients.
We are now looking for a Technical Sales Person to join the Sales Team.
Working closely with the sales team and reporting to the Sales Director this role will see you liaising with Architects to understand their requirements in order to get specified, and dealing with local Government and Contractors to bring a sale in successfully.
You will need:·
• Strong organisational skills.
• A pro-active approach to selling.
• Experience in design or engineering and an understanding of Technical Drawings is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Confidence in managing prestigious jobs from an Architects initial concept, through the Tender process, to completion.
• You will be able to work autonomously, as well as part of the Blackburn based team.
• Ideally degree educated with some Field Sales experience.
In return we offer an excellent package, including company car or mileage allowance, pension, mobile phone.
Salary subject to experience with excellent bonus potential.
No Recruitment Agencies.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org