Technical Sales Specialist – MRO required to join new team
We are very excited to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced sales specialist to join a growing sales team within the Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth.
Cromwell is Europe’s leading independent supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades, with over 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations. Cromwell is a subsidiary of Grainger International, a Fortune 500 company and North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Your new role
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop MRO products for individual customers
- Promoting relevant MRO promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Working collaboratively with the Cromwell sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our market share of MRO sales
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3 years working within the MRO industry
- Being end user focused
- Good all round MRO knowledge with focused expertise in one of the key product areas: Bearings; Transmissions; Fluid Power; Oils and Lubricants
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous B2B field sales experience
- Valid UK driving license
What you’ll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary and you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now …
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
Set up a job alert.