An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic SEO Technical Specialist to join our growing Marketing Team.
Celebrating our 75th year, our family-owned business specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture and sports and playground equipment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Employee Benefits Package, Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
Working closely with the marketing team the role requires you to perform onsite SEO audits, address technical SEO issues, create an SEO roadmap and plan for future optimisation of the main Broxap website, as well as the five other divisional websites. The successful candidate will also be required to work closely with our inhouse content writer looking at keyword optimisation as well as backlink and PR opportunities.
- Conduct site audits, looking at content, technical SEO and backlink profiles.
- Completing keyword research.
- Make recommendations based on keyword research working closely with the eCommerce team.
- Support the team in ongoing website migrations and optimisation.
- Investigate indexing and crawlability issues.
- Create monthly reports on keyword positions and present these findings to the sales teams.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments and ensure websites follow best practice.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Previous experience in an SEO Technical Specialist position or similar.
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEO tools such as MOZ or SEM Rush.
- Excellent communication skills, who is confident in presenting research and providing recommendations to the wider team
- Experience in conducting website audits, and in technical SEO
This is an office based role with remote working opportunities available.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.