This is an exciting opportunity for a new Channel Development Manager to join a company who provides Global Technology Solutions.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with high energy and a passion for selling technology that makes a difference in today’s evolving world. Reporting to the VP Business Development, the successful candidate will ideally be based out of the Bournemouth, UK office with opportunities to travel to meet with prospect customers and partners.
- Build and maintain a database of relevant partners from around the world.
- Proactively engage with new prospect partners and promote the benefits of using the company’s technology.
- Provide technical and commercial support to ensure the partner is fully equipped to embed and resell their services.
- Maintain accurate partner sales forecast to track projected 12 month sales volumes.
- Work closely with our marketing team to ensure a clearly defined communications program is in place each quarter.
- History of success in the field of B2B technology sales/channel management role
- Have a good understanding of the concepts involved with technology including device manufacturing, cloud technologies and different wireless network connectivity types.
- Degree or equivalent in either computing, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or business/marketing related field is desired but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of sales strategies, how to sell directly and indirectly through channels in the technological sector.
- Tenacity and a strong desire to learn
- Enthusiastic, passionate and driven to succeed
- Motivated, dynamic and capable of communicating and negotiating smoothly with C-level decision makers
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to speak German
- Familiarity with M2M, MQTT, OSGI, Low Power Wide Area Networks
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.