We are looking for an experienced new business sales individual to join our growing team based in Stoke on Trent.
Responsibilities of the Telecoms Sales Advisor
- B2B Sales
- Convert leads passed to you
- Self-generate leads in the local area
- New business acquisition
- Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Consultative / Solution driven approach
- Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
- Desk based with the chance to expand in to field sales
- Selling a range of Telecoms and Utilities services
The Telecoms Sales Advisor Candidate must be/have:
- Proven ability to win business in the SME market
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised, hardworking with a pro-active can do attitude
- Competent on Microsoft Office and presentation production
- You must have sound experience in new business sales and acquisition ideally within a telecoms or related background
- You must come from a strong B2B sales role
- Results driven individual with strong commercial acumen
- A confident presenter with excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
- Drivers license and car
In return our client is offering a basic salary of 18-20K with a realistic OTE of 35K that is uncapped.
There will be the opportunity to go and visit clients and build relationships with customers.
If you are interested in this Telecoms Sales Advisor role PLEASE APPLY TODAYAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.