re you interested in joining an ambitious, rapidly growing business who are recognised for the impeccable level of service they provide to their customers?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Telecoms Sales Consultant to join a telecoms & IT solutions company who are rapidly growing and looking to expand their sales division with an elite sales professional based in Stockport. They service the South of Manchester and across to the Wirral, promoting a ‘do the right thing’ policy and always put their customers first.
The successful Sales Consultant will have a proven track record in B2B sales and be confident in self-generating new leads. You will be responsible for the whole customer process from start to finish, from the first initial meeting to negotiating and closing the order.
What’s on offer?
- £25,000 to £30,000 (OTE £50/60K)
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27) plus bank holidays
- Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Wellbeing scheme
- Health cashback scheme
- Week paid sickness leave
- Social activities
- Career progression
Duties as Telecoms Sales Consultant:
- Meeting new business targets by scoping the customers requirements, designing the systems they require, preparing the proposal and closing the deal.
- Generating new sales leads using a variety of different sources.
- Presenting to customers with products and services in sales meetings.
- Providing excellent customer service and communication throughout the whole sales process.
- Meeting daily and weekly KPI’s to ensure you are always achieving your targets.
- Providing accurate sales forecasting reports.
- Becoming a trusted expert in the technology field for your customers by maintaining the latest product knowledge.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Proven track record in B2B sales with at least 3 years’ experience in a technology business field sales role.
- Be target driven and self-motivated.
- Experience in solutions and systems selling is essential.
- Confident in working with CRM systems, MS Office packages, especially Excel in order to analyse and present data.
- Be a strong team player, and you’ll also have a competitive side, the side which doesn’t like to be beaten.
- Be a strong communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems for customers.
- Using your time management skills will be essential to ensure you make the most of the time available and take ownership for your results.
- Bring a positive ‘can do’ mindset to your work and be flexible in response to change, ready to get stuck in and ‘make it happen’.
- Have sophisticated commercial acumen which will enable you to spot new opportunities to turn customer needs into sales and to negotiate and win business based on value not price.
- Be committed to ensuring that customers get the best possible service experience because you genuinely care about doing the right thing.
What’s nice to have?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you have a proven track record of successful business to business sales within the telecoms industry then don’t waste any more time and send your CV today or call 01457 861511 for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.