Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working as a part time Telemarketing based in Derby?
Due to expansion, we are looking for a great telesales team member who are self-motivated and able to manage the sales funnel from lead identification to first contact to close.
Previous telemarketing experience is ideal but not essential, training will be provided for the right applicants and ongoing support throughout their progression with the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join with flexible working hours. Flexible hours can suit candidate’s needs for a daily time slot between 9.30 – 5pm. Part-Time position of 4- 5 hours per day (Mon to Fri). The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several people each day to introduce products & service to customer and other work related to general contracting. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of leads generation and sales approaching.
- Prospect for new customer; through self-generate research by using all available sales tools and customer databases, working in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Require making calls to new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our sales’ schedules
- Business Development – Grown and develop a range of existing clients
- Cold calling – Some cold calling may be involved to obtain new business opportunities
- CRM maintenance and Management.
- Customer data collection and analysis.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and services and work alongside colleagues to bring these to market
- Provide competitor feedback
- Submission of weekly reposts to include business forecasts, activity and barriers to progress
Skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner. Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Good computer skills, Able to use word, excel etc.
- 2+ years’ experience telemarketing a plus
- Efficient time management skills
- Telesales experience involving some cold calling
- Appointment making experience would be highly advantageous
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Target driven and ambitious
- Team player with proactive working attitude.
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
Immediate starts available and the position will lead to permanent for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Louisa Lau via email at Louisa.Lau@longhe.co.uk.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.