Central Employment are delighted to be working with a financial services firm as they look to hire a Telemarketer, joining their busy and growing Newcastle city centre office.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, proactive customer focused and had previous experience in B2B Telemarketing/Outbound Sales. Ongoing job opportunity offering an immediate start date.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact businesses by telephone to promote available funding options
- Explain full campaign to potential customers
- Set up appointments for field-based staff
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details
- Input order details into the computer system
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of sales, outbound sales, telemarketing and data capture principles
- Relevant work experience in sales, promotions or telemarketing
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Candidate would ideally have knowledge of funding options for businesses but not essential
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and management
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels
Set up a job alert.