Broxap, a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in the design and manufacture of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture, litter bins, playground and sports equipment is looking to create a successful telemarketing department to support the regional sales teams at their headquarters in Chesterton, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Working with the Education sector, this fast-paced outbound telephone position involves generating leads and booking appointments for the Sales Team by identifying and contacting potential clients to introduce them to our products and services.
- To generate a number of high quality leads and sales opportunities
- Proactively calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business.
- Using business tools, project/lead subscription services, web and social media platforms to research prospective and new clients.
- Arranging appointments for the Area Sales Managers, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the colleague attending the appointment.
- Managing the CRM system effectively, ensuring all relevant customer information is entered onto the system.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in sales development and marketing environment.
- Confident and strong communicator with an excellent telephone manner, able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Web and social media knowledge with the ability to navigate for research purpose
- Excellent admin and IT skills (experienced on MS office programmes).
- Experience of CRM database systems
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5.00pm
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
Set up a job alert.