The focus will be quality and quantity of calls Cleanse and verify data for e shot campaigns This vital role is to start cold call to arrange appointments for the Business Development Managers
£18,000 – £22,000 + OTE of £30,000 – £35,000
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- The focus will be quality and quantity of calls
- Cleanse and verify data for e shot campaigns
- This vital role is to start cold call to arrange appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Complete all relevant fields on Salesforce for reporting purposes to qualify the lead
- You will be working in a small team of 3 telesales staff, with specific and achievable targets.
- You will be speaking to senior level decision makers.
- This is not a hard sell role, but you will be expected to develop business and meet targets.
- To source and arrange appointments for Account Managers
- Achieve personal monthly sales/contact targets
- Achieve through effective cold calling
- Work closely with Account Managers, Sales Support Manager and Directors to achieve closure on new accounts
- Achieve daily targets
- To achieve pre-determined personal and team targets
- Update sales force with information from calls on an accurate and live/timely basis.
Person / Experience Required
- Minimum 6 months telesales experience, preferably in a business to business environment
- An understanding of Salesforce is desired but not essential as training will be given
- Skilled at building rapport
- Outgoing and enjoys relating to others
- Personal confidence, professional and self-belief
- Comes up with ideas for improvement
- Takes ownership of actions
- Checks understanding before drawing conclusions
- Maintain a customer focused approach at all times
- Any other task deemed necessary by the Management team
Candidates must be self-motivated and possess a willingness and ability to work proactively on their own. They will need to demonstrate prior experience in a sales environment. Good IT skills, and an organized approach to work will be highly advantageous.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.