Remuneration: £26,000pa OTE – (that’s a basic of £20,000 to £23,000 with the potential for a further £3,000 in bonuses) plus some great perks like a break-out room with sofas, a TV and a pool table for your breaks. A sun terrace to eat your lunch on and free parking at a lovely rural location in the countryside.
Our client doesn’t mind if you left school at the age of 16, thirty years ago, or if you have just flown through university with flying colours.They also don’t mind if you haven’t yet found what it is you want to do in life with your many talents and abilities. What they do care about is that you have an engaging and bubbly personality, an eagerness to speak to some lovely people on the phone everyday and to work in a team with some awesome people who make coming to work fun and rewarding.
Our client is a professional business-to-business lead generation agency which specialises in working with clients targeting Health & Safety, Facilities, Energy and Data Centre Managers. To the right candidate, they offer a generous basic salary with a bonus on top, ‘blue chip’ sales training and genuine career progression.
- Speaking to a variety of businesses on the phone and (sometimes) face-to-face. (Between 30 – 80 quality calls per day depending on the accounts).
- You will help to bring high quality sales opportunities to our clients which result in new business sales and revenue streams.
- You will research our client’s ideal prospects using a range of tools available (training will be given on this).
- Contact and engage with the correct decision-makers, identifying if they have a need and a budget for our client’s product or services.
- Sell the benefits of engaging with their clients in the first instance to arrange a qualified sales meeting for the client to attend.
- Produce accurate feedback forms and complete high quality appointment forms daily.
- Ensure that accurate information is loaded on to the CRM (database) at all times.
Key skills required:
- Most importantly you need the ability to engage confidently and professionally with people over the phone.
- You will be representing important clients so you must sound articulate and informed about their products or services (full training given).
- You will be working to daily targets so you must enjoy the thrill of smashing your goals and being part of a team eager to do the same.
- You will be someone with a strong desire to succeed willing to go the extra mile with a genuine hunger for success.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills will be really helpful too.
- You will be a natural relationship-builder with a high level of likability and a good understanding of how to build rapport.
- Computer literate and accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Strong self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
- Someone with energy, enthusiasm and a desire to work in a fun and buzzy environment.
Please note: You will almost certainly need a car as the location will be hard to get to on a daily basis. Free parking provided.
If this sounds like you and you feel that you have the skills and experience that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response or contact Inga on 01926 699273 for further information in confidence.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.