- To create, manage and develop relationships with IFA’s, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Solicitors, to achieve new business targets.
- Speaking to our introducers and handling new business enquiries.
- Ensure that our products are front-of-mind and that all intermediaries are updated about new products and features.
- Contacting potential new brokers for introductory business.
- Ensuring that our CRM system is kept up to date, accurately recording the discussions/activities.
Skills & Competencies
- Pass internal competency tests post induction.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure SLA’s are met.
- The confidence to pursue leads and overcome objections.
- Excellent call handling, listening, and influencing skills.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Previous experience within a sales role would be highly desirable.
- Able to successfully build relationships.
- PC Literate with a good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the drive to succeed and deliver results.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Proactive team player – ability to work on own initiative, solo and as part of a team.
How these will be demonstrated in the role
Demonstrating: ability to work in a team and being committed to achieving a common goal; ability to work not only within one’s own department but across functions and the organisation in order to achieve goals; ability to persuade and influence others.
Demonstrating: a desire and drive for success; a determination to not only meet but exceed customer expectations and goals. Assuming full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviour or decisions. Completing work on time and within budget. Producing high quality work, with an attention to detail and accuracy, and in a compliant manner. Understanding one’s responsibilities, taking ownership of them and doing what is necessary to make them happen.
Focusing on the needs of individual customers and ensuring that we build our business around the customer. Using our experience and market knowledge to capitalise on opportunities and challenges; demonstrating a ‘will to win’ in the market through effectively managing risk. Developing solutions that enhance the organisation’s products, services and processes for the benefit of individual customers.
Demonstrating: moral judgement and character, honesty and leadership values; an understanding of right from wrong and puts into practice. Treating others, the way one would like to be treated, and demonstrates respect; confidentiality in the workplace.
Demonstrating: the ability to be creative, flexible, adaptable to change, highly responsive to business needs and acting decisively; ability and confidence to make timely decisions within the scope of responsibility. Able to modify one’s behaviour to achieve a goal, as well as being able to adapt and add value through change.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.