We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our busy Sales & Marketing Team, at Sinelco. Ideally based Manchester & South East areas.
Role Purpose – Responsible for growing the sales and profit of Sinelco through acquiring and growing existing wholesale customers and collaborating with the buyers, sales responsible employees of the customers, with the aim to help them growing their own business.
- Maintain and grow existing wholesale relations through regular contact
- Ensure customers are kept abreast of promotions and new products to maximise sales
- Work collaboratively with wholesalers to understand their specific needs, and provide bespoke solutions
- Foster a creative approach to develop new business opportunities through sharing our brand and product portfolio / Catalogue with wholesalers and their sales-team (trainings)
- Create sales opportunities by supporting wholesalers with individual offers besides marketing and merchandising strategies including POS material
- Maintain commercial awareness when planning your workload, ensuring you manage your territory in a time and cost effective manner
- Provide visit reporting to your Manager/Coordinator on a weekly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering revenue and profit targets with strong customer focus
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships on all levels
- Experience working as Sales Representative
- Experience of territory management
- IT Literate
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge of UK Hair and Beauty industry
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of selling through long distribution channels (Wholesale organisations)
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.