Here at Fuel Card Services we’ve recently opened our 6th office and we’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic, persuasive people, who have a strong and professional work ethic to join our new business account management and telesales team. No experience necessary as full training will be given but as most of your work will be on the telephone, a friendly, inquisitive and helpful telephone manner is essential.
You’ll learn all about our products and services and then use your knowledge to offer sales and service excellence to achieve results.
We are the UK’s largest independent fuel card supplier (a division of DCC Plc.)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining regular and professional contact with customers
- Planning and prioritising of your daily workload
- Generating new business sales through customer contact.
- Responding to, and following up on sales enquiries
- Updating all customer records on our CRM system
- Managing your own accounts
The ability to keep yourself motivated and focussed is an absolute must.
Do you have…?
- A drive to succeed?
- A commitment to offering excellent service?
- Outstanding communication skills both in writing and via telephone?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages?
- Ready for a new challenge in an exciting sales team?
- Educated to GCSE level and a grade C or equivalent in English or Maths?
- Looking to develop your career in a great environment?
- Wanting a competitive salary, commission & benefits package?
In return we offer:
- Extensive and full training is provided, including the opportunity to study for NVQs during your working hours!
- A basic salary of £16,500, plus uncapped commission leading to on target earnings of over £21,000. Top performers can earn in excess of £30,000.
- Great working hours – Monday to Thursdays 8.45am to 5.15pm and a 2:45pm finish every Friday.
- Friendly working conditions in a modern, air conditioned office environment.
- Available parking onsite, close to all public transport links.
- Our office is fully DDA compliant and is designed with everyone in mind. Our onsite facilities make working with us fun, engaging and truly rewarding.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams?
Visit our website www.fuelcardservices.com/corporatecareers
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Set up a job alert.