TELESALES ADMINISTRATOR FOR NORRES UK LTD
At the earliest possible date, based in Nechells Birmingham
To join our team and to actively contribute to our continued business growth through telesales activities and customer care.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Increase sales whilst raising the profile of NORRES UK by contacting potential customers and developing potential leads from our NORRES database
- Research and development of key market areas to enable growth of our customer database by generating new sales leads and contacts through internet research, trade magazines and other means
- Customer service – keeping in regular contact with our existing customers as well as any potential new customers
- Internal sales – responding to sales and technical enquiries by phone and email promptly and courteously
- Maintain and update records on our database as an on-going process
- Work to specific targets and KPIs regarding the development of new potential target customers
- Deputise for the internal sales & warehouse manager
- Sales administration – processing quotations, purchase orders, sales orders etc.
- Communication with our German Headquarters
- General office administration
Essential Abilities/ Experience:
- Previous telesales / internal sales experience would be very beneficial
- Self-motivated attitude towards proactive sales activities
- Computer literate and eager to learn how to operate new systems
- Accurate recording and data inputting skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Good telephone manner and confident communicator
- Good time management
- Multi task ability and a team player but able to work with minimum supervision and using initiative
What you can expect:
- A challenging job role within a dynamic medium sized, international Group
- A flat hierarchical structure which allows for personal development and growth within the organisation.
- Full training on our products and systems
- Opportunity to become a key player within a small team
- To learn and develop important skills in a fast paced office environment within an expanding company.
Do you think you are up for the challenge? Please send us your application with your CV, covering letter and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail (up to 5 MB, max 2 attachments) or post to the following:
NORRES UK LTD
Unit 10, Mount Street Business Park
Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5QU
We look forward to hearing from you.
Set up a job alert.