A well-established, highly reputable, Bristol based fuel supplier and distributor are seeking an experienced telesales professional to join the existing extremely successful specialist sales team.
The company is internationally owned by an independent fuel wholesaler and importer which brings impressive buying power and position in this competitive market. This ultimately results in being able to offer business customers reduced fuel costs at one competitive price – nationwide whilst working in partnership with all the major fuel retailers.
About the Role:
Due to success and rapid business expansion which has required a recent move to brand new offices, my client is looking to considerably grow their internal sales team over the coming months, starting with an experienced Telesales Advisor.
The basis of the role will be to generate and develop new large business fuel card customers/accounts through both B2B telesales and retention. Specific duties will include;
- Call new business leads to establish and develop relationships with the long term aim to convert them into customers.
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved on a weekly/daily basis.
- Send weekly pricing communication to potential customers.
- Assist credit control to obtain the information they require from prospects and customers to have accounts opened or to increase credit limits.
- Ensure all follow up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within specific timescales.
- Ensure competitor information is recorded and kept updated accurately.
- Develop relationships with key customers; recognising their diversity.
- Handle all customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Participate in any special project work as required.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Telesales Advisor, you must possess the following;
- Previous telesales based experience.
- Experience of working towards and achieving/over exceeding targets.
- A professional telephone manner.
- The ability to speak to senior level customers.
- Effective relationship building skills.
- An adaptability to changes in the working environment.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to be persuasive whilst remaining calm.
- Happy working as part of a busy sales team.
- A basic salary of up to £22,000 p.a
- Uncapped commission
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays & incentive days off
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.