You’re confident, engaging, tenacious, professional……
You’re a Servestian.
At Servest we like to get stuck in and get the job done. We get to know our customers, to understand their businesses, to deliver specialised solutions that work for them. Our Security Division is responsible for protecting and securing our clients’ premises, delivering outstanding security solutions to give peace of mind. As a division, we are passionate about our service and motivated to grow our business – That’s where you come in!
Servest Security Division can offer so much to potential customers and we are on a mission to spread the word and build our business. Our aim? Making Servest the company of choice when it comes to protecting commercial premises and ultimately, our clients’ livelihoods.
We’re looking for outstanding sales professionals whose natural ability to engage and inform potential customers with their enthusiasm and product knowledge will open doors to potential new business opportunities.
Customer service is at the heart of our Telesales Advisors’ duties so potentially suitable candidates will have proven experience in a customer facing role – whether that be in sales, complaints handling or customer service. Candidates who have previous outbound telesales experience would be highly desirable but this is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be following up warm leads to commercial customers across the UK. You will need to demonstrate confidence and enthusiasm for our products and services; resilience and a robust personality; outstanding communication skills; an outgoing and competitive personality – the desire to win new business will be key to being successful in this fast-paced but rewarding role.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Contacting potential new business customers to understand their security needs with a view to booking meetings with our Business Development Representatives
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and contributing to the success of the Sales Team
- Maintaining up-to-date records on our CRM database
- Building effective relationships with customers and our Business Development team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in an outbound telesales role is highly desirable
- A proven track record in providing excellent customer service in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- An ability to influence, instil confidence and win new business
- A true team player, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and will contribute fully to the success of your team
- You will be tenacious, engaging and ambitious; you will aim to consistently exceed targets and excel in outbound sales
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be ever ready to react and respond in an effort to improve the service you offer
Our Security Sales Team operate Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00 from offices in the vibrant Thorpe Park area of Leeds. Working alongside the rest of the Sales Team and Business Development representatives, success in this role will offer opportunities to progress into a challenging and varied national Business Development role, meeting customers off-site to demonstrate our portfolio of fantastic security solution first-hand.
In addition to the basic salary we aim to reward your achievements with monthly and quarterly commission and bonuses in recognition of the amazing contribution you will have made to the overall success of the Security division.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that’s proud of its’ great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Set up a job alert.