We are a Call Centre with a difference. Our people are what makes ResQ excellent – they enjoy working in a professional, fun environment and are proud of what they do.
We work hard to make sure we are doing the right things and that we are doing them well, all the while trying to make ResQ an enjoyable environment to work in. We believe people work best when they enjoy their job.
Due to further growth we are looking for you to start a career with us as a Telesales Advisor.
At ResQ we won’t just look at your experience but the qualities you possess too.
Our Sales Advisors will certainly;
- Be chatterboxes
- Be great listeners.
- Show a real understanding of our customer needs by listening to what they have to say
- Be resilient, be flexible, and be determined.
- Be confident. Be motivated. Come to work each day with a can do attitude and you will reap the rewards!
- Be remarkable. Think differently and be different. Bring your own individual quirkiness and perks.
We will support and develop you to ensure you have the confidence and ability to deliver. After all our people are what make us. Our values are key to our brand. We seek people that are collaborative, Innovative, honest, competitive and want to work in a fun environment.
Successful candidates will need to be able to:
- Multi-task by listening, searching for information, accurately inputting data and speaking with a customer
- Identify sales opportunities to acquire new businessProvide excellent customer satisfaction
- Support colleagues and be able to work as part of the team
If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
In return for your commitment and effort we will provide you with:
- The potential to earn performance based commission/bonus (OTE of £30k)
- A fantastic working environment including a day off for your birthday!
- Staff canteen and FREE gym with FREE personal training
- Staff benefit portal (BHSF) with discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- Company Pension Scheme28 days’ holiday (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.