A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Agent to join an established, but growing team. The Telesales Agent will be responsible for selling the services and products of the organisation via outbound calls and responding to pre-generated leads. Within the team currently the average Agent earns excess of £35k per annum with top performers taking home around £50k per year. The successful Telesales Agent will be responsible for;
- Making outbound sales enquiries from warm leads
- Handling all call-backs and upselling products
- Providing consultative advice in regards to products and services
- Booking appointments for Field Sales/Area Sales managers to visit company premises
To be considered for this role, you will need to highlight;
- Previous Telephone-based experience
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiasm, drive and a competitive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Previous experience liaising b2b is advantageous
In return the company offer a competitive commission structure, flexible benefits package and a modern office environment.
Successful candidates must be available to start on or before 25th June 2018Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.