This is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent manufacturer that is market leading in its sector, and with clear plans for future growth. As an addition to the long standing team, you will be responsible for targeting a large prospect database of businesses which is a mixture of lapsed, existing, and new prospects, as well as some warm leads.
- Outbound phone calls to review customer usage
- Lead generation through referrals and internet and social media
- Continually update prospects and their data on Salesforce.
- Send marketing information to prospects when requested
- Booking appointment for field sales executives to negotiate and close sale
- Targeting to gain the best quality of appointments booked with qualified customers
- Arrange quotations and follow ups where prospects do not qualify for an external appointment.
- Promote relevant information and news on LinkedIn to develop relationships with potential new clients
- Continual cleansing of database
- Opportunities to take on more responsibilities if desired once competent in the role
This is an opportunity to join a business with a low staff turnover, which is experiencing growth and can offer the successful applicant a long term opportunity. To be considered for this job you must be able to demonstrate previous telephone based sales, high levels of self-motivation and professionalism, the ability to quickly forge business relationships over the telephone and successfully close the sale.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.