Nine Twenty are delighted to assist in the recruitment of a Telesales Co-ordinator on behalf of our well established FTSE250 client based in East Kilbride. They are offering a basic of £20,000 + bonus.
The Telesales Co-ordinator is responsible for providing new sales leads and meeting new business targets set by the Director Of Sales. They will work in partnership with the Relationship Directors to develop relationships with new and existing prospects. They will also have the responsibility to keep data up to date, accurate and secure within the CRM system.
- You will be responsible for generating new business through cold and warm calling, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities using a range of information/ resources available, including social media.
- You will be accountable for achieving individual sales and telephone call targets which have been pre-agreed with the Director Of Sales.
- You will be expected to work with little day to day supervision, progress will be monitored by the measurement of success against targets set on a weekly basis and the outcome of leads generated for the Relationship Directors.
- This Telesales Co-ordinator has an important role to play in the company therefore you must be dynamic, self motivated and target driven.
- You will be highly motivated and driven to exceed targets set through cold calling prospects, – following up on mail shots and marketing material sent.
- You will be required to effectively plan and organise your time and tasks to ensure monthly sales and calling targets are exceeded.
- Smart and business like appearance.
- A bright, go getting person that is tenacious and resilient with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to the attention of Louise Hunter-Hoiles on firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.