Telesales Consultant – Erith, Kent
Basic Salary: Basic plus bonus and uncapped commission Variable OTE £25k – £30k
Würth UK Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a position within the Telesales Department based at our head office in Erith, Kent. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £18,000 plus bonus and uncapped commission.
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 64,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. We sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual who is well spoken, vibrant and engaging. You will have the motivation to sell consultatively offering solutions for your client base, building rapport and long term relationships. Our success relies on our people and everyone within the company has a part to play in our success. You will be responsible for maximising sales revenue from an existing and established customer base within a designated division through targeted direct marketing and telesales campaigns.
- Follow a journey plan to make a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day
- Promote all contact points, ensuring low customer fluctuation
- Actively sell new articles in every call to extend product range
- Maintain a successful territory by reactivating non-buying accounts and ensuring existing customers do not fluctuate
- Ensure customer data is kept up to date and accurate
- Basic Salary of £18k with generous bonus scheme, OTE uncapped
Guarantee of £18k with employee support scheme.
- Various incentives, including overseas trips
- A vibrant, competitive but friendly working environment
- Ongoing training, support and career opportunities
- Good relationship building skills
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
If this sound like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your career.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.